In this edition of Corporate Showcase, BATW features member Julie Wright of (W)right On Communications, who shares some updates from client partners Visit Oceanside and Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite:
From aerial adventures to culinary fun, Visit Oceanside has titillating new experiences for your next Southern California visit:
– Waverider Helicopter Tours: Stunning views of the beach and backcountry are the highlight of this new luxury helicopter. Departing from Oceanside Airport, passengers enjoy crystal clear, unobstructed views and can choose a quick eight-minute surf check to a 45-minute coastal exploration as well as seasonal tours of nearby flower fields and migrating whales.
– 101 Proof Speakeasy: Setting up shop in a former bank vault in the catacombs of Urge Gastropub and Whiskey Bank Oceanside on Coast Highway, 101 Proof is a modern speakeasy that pays homage to the Prohibition era. Features include copper penny floors, a copper ceiling and a capacity of just 35 guests.
– Beercations: Home to nine top-notch craft breweries, Oceanside is mastering the art of the coastal “beercation.” A highlight of this experience is a stop at Breakwater Brewing Company to try the Rye Dawn Ale, which was recently named the best nut brown ale in the world at the World Beer Cup in Philadelphia.
– Vital Climbing Gym: When it’s time to give the beach a break, visitors can enjoy some “hang time” at this new, state-of-the-art bouldering gym. This beautifully designed 8,100 square foot climbing gym on Coast Highway has roll-up garage doors and four 16 foot climbing structures to entertain both children and adults.
– Goat Hill Golf Park: Following an extensive $2.5 million renovation, Oceanside’s Goat Hill Park has reopened for locals and visitors seeking to experience what Golf Channel recently called “one of the top five short courses in the country.” The ocean view course has drawn a celebrity following (Kelly Slater, Bill Murray and Mark Wahlberg to name a few) and is the perfect place for a fun round of golf— even in flip flops.
Learn more at www.VisitOceanside.org or by reaching out to Julie and team.
High flying thrills are also on the horizon at Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite. Coming summer 2017 is a canopy ropes course that will crisscross the property through towering sugar pines. The ropes course is the perfect complement to the existing array of adventure activities— mountain biking, hiking, stargazing, archery, rock wall climbing and more— offered at this luxe mountain resort. Family- and pet-friendly, this resort also offers guests newly remodeled guest rooms, multiple pools and hot tubs, and a 10,000 square foot LEED certified Ascent Spa. www.TenayaLodge.com
NOTE: Corporate Showcases are published to highlight Corporate members who have been involved with or sponsored BATW events.