Since there will no official BATW meeting this July, BATW corporate member Laurie Armstrong Gossy would like to invite BATW members and their guests to enjoy an unofficial gathering on Sunday, July 24, at Jack London State Historic Park in Glen Ellen.
Here are the details:
- Jack London State Historic Park invites BATW and their guests to an unofficial gathering on Sunday, July 24.
- Each BATW member can receive free admission for a carload of friends and family (maximum nine people per vehicle). (RSVP required).
- The park is open from 9 am to 5 pm.
- All are welcome to join the free 11 am Wolf House tour and/or the 1 pm Beauty Ranch tour.
- If enough people are interested, we will hike to the Ancient Redwood (also known as the Grandmother Tree). The walk is 3 ½ miles round trip and takes 1 ½ to 2 hours. (RSVP required).
- The Terrace picnic area is reserved for or bring-your-own-picnic (no host).
- Please RSVP by July 16 to Laurie Armstrong Gossy at email@example.com.